Sunday, November 11, 2007

How Could You Forget THAT?!?!

Zipping down fuzzy full-body pajamas in the morning.
Doing somersaults before bed with slip-type pajamas.
Changing clothes at midday.
Going to the bathroom

What do all these things have in common? They're times where you might discover that your two youngest daughters aren't wearing any underwear.

"Oops. I forgot." (infectious giggle)

I don't get it. Rhonda lays out their clothes for them on their bed, COMPLETE WITH UNDERWEAR. Whats going through their mind when get completely dressed and there's still underwear on the bed? Are they thinking "I wonder what that's for?" Or mabe "It's too late now, I'm already dressed".

We're learning to check these things before we take them out in public.

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM , Blogger beBOLDjen said...

Oh my goodness this crackes me up! Mostly because we can relate in our home. Our youngest girl is notorious for this and of course we have unusally only discovered that she was al fresco in public after very revealing situations! Ugh, I shudder at what folks must think, but at least now we know we have company in this "club" a few states away!

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

How precious! Will you please make sure Neti is wearing underwear on music days? :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home