Top 10 Christmas List (in picture and video)
Made the trip to beautiful Iowa again this year (special thanks to Bethany for the photo below).
Here are 10 things I observed this Christmas:
10. They still make a game for the entire family. (thanks, Miss Park!)
9. A four-wheel drive truck is great for bad weather but a bit cramped for a 1200 mile round trip.
7. They grow up way too fast!
6. Grandma gets the most attention of anyone.
5. Some kids are just easy to buy for.
4. The odds of having nine grandchildren and none of them being boys is less than 1 in 500.
3. Angels are cuter when you're related to them.
2. Clothes become acceptable gifts at around age 10 (at least for girls)
1. The only thing better than a simple squeal of delight from someone you love... ...is four of them!