Thursday, April 10, 2008

A T-Shirt Story (Part 3)

There's a missing element to the story of the T-shirts. IF we could only figure out where these shirts originated from it'd be a much more compelling story. I'm guessing that most of the clothes the orphanage uses are donated. Imagine if we could somehow find the Mom who purchased the shirt several years ago for her little girl. Where are they from? How old is that little girl now? Where did they donate the shirt and how did it end up in an orphanage in Ethiopia?

And where was the shirt made? (the shirt's probably seen more of the world than I have!)

There's only one person who would be interested in something like this and rich enough to pull it off.

So, Oprah, what do you think?

3 Comments:

At 3:35 AM , Blogger Katomaru said...

LOL
The shirt is (probably) "made in China" too, that means 4 continents so far...

 
At 6:01 PM , Blogger Travis and Lucy said...

I just happened to come across your blog. My husband and I are waiting on a referral for a girl between 18-48 months from Ethiopia. The t-shirt story is AMAZING - you should really write a children's book about it :) It brought tears to my eyes, and reminds me that the world is smaller than we think. Your family is an inspiration to us as we are waiting for our little girl.

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

Hi Tracy
I have tears reading this - how Great is our God that He would connect the dots just to amuse us!
Sharon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home