Saturday, May 24, 2008

Meke's Fairy Tale

The preschool Meke attends encourages kids to use their imagination and tell stories. This past week the teachers sat down and recorded the kid's stories word for word and sent them home. Here's Meke's:

I am the Princess Neti. I live in the castle with the other princesses. Then the prince comes. The prince goes with the other princess. Then the other princess goes with the prince. Then the castle goes with the other princess. I go with the castle. I look at the prince. The prince goes with me.

The end.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM , Blogger Kyle Northrop said...

Thats enough to make the Brothers Grim and Walt Disney shake in their respective boots. Keep using that imagination and someday maybe we get to see an animated disney movie written by Meke. I'd pay to see it. :)

KN

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home