Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Devil Flies FedEx

When I woke up this morning and found MapQuest directions to "FedEx Freigh Network - Romulus, Michigan" on the computer I knew something was up. Rhonda had called FedEx again early this morning for an update (I think she's on a first name basis with them in under 24 hours). They cannot physically verify that the package is there. All they have is the tracking number and a computer that tells them it's in Romulus (something we're able to do ourselves via the internet).

Yesterday Rhonda was told that the package would arrive at our adoption agency in Virginia (its destination) today. Evidently that's not going to happen either. Today FedEx tells us that the plane with our package on it was grounded because of mechanical complications.

So I get the feeling that Rhonda's ready to drive up to Romulus and kindly unpack their plane for them.

5 Comments:

At 2:30 PM , Blogger Carpenters said...

I know how Rhonda feels. If she needs any help unloading the FedEx plane, just let me know and we'll be there. We will continue to pray for you and that the paperwork gets to VA soon!

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Kyle Northrop said...

Rhonda,
If you need help, Im in, for no other reason than my intense dislike for the entire state of Michigan (GO BUCKS!!) i am donationg my skills of mess making(Ask Tracy) to your cause.

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger Traci said...

How frustrating! I'm praying for you guys! Ronda, if you need help, I'm there for you girl! Give me a call and I'll head to Romulus with you!

 
At 2:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...reminds me of when my passport was missing - thanks to the US Postal Service...it was merely sitting in a post office in Prophetstown, IL.

It arrived in my hands two hours before I was supposed to fly to Honduras.

God's timing is always eventful :)

 
At 2:25 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I totally agree with everyone else! Let's all head up to Romulus. We'll begin by kicking the devil off the plane, & then we'll have that plane unpacked in no time! Hang in there guys. Seriously...let me know if there's anything I can do!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home