Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Free Book Christmas Contest


As I mentioned in my last post, we've received several copies of "Handbook on Thriving as an Adoptive Family" for submitting three articles that appear in the book.

I'm giving them away to people who are IN THE PROCESS OF ADOPTION but don't have their kids home yet. (I apologize to those who are thinking of adopting. In the last post I said you'd be eligible too. I've decided only to include those who have taken the adoption plunge.)

All you've got to do is click the link below and answer a few questions honestly. (Be sure to do the personal information thing accurately as this is how we'll notify the winners).

Entry deadline is December 12. Winners will be posted on (or before) December 15.

Click Here to take survey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home