Saturday, May 05, 2007

The String Continues

This is becoming almost too predictable. If you haven't read about our finances click here and follow the links backward. Today was another in the string of many just-in-time money miracles God has performed in this adoption process.

At the beginning of this week we decided that our older girls would travel with us to Ethiopia to pick up our younger girls. I have since done a quick check online for airfare. Round trip this decision will cost us around $3800.

Today was our denomination's annual district youth convention. I've been on the district youth leadership team for the entire 8 years I've been in Ohio. A month ago I resigned all four of the positions I held, effective today. My #1 ministry for this entire year will be DAD!

Without my knowledge the District Superintendant declared our family's adoption as the Youth District Missions Project for 2007. They sent out letters and emails to all 60+ churches on the Northwestern Ohio Nazarene District.

Today they handed me a check for $1000. Once the checks from the churches clear they'll be sending another for $2500.

Wow.

2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM , Blogger Traci said...

All I can say is..."Isn't God Awesome!" He always provides, especially when we are not looking for it!

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Once again...Praise the Lord! God is sooooo good! Thanks for sharing the good news with us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home