Sunday, July 08, 2007

Day 3 - The Weather

Several of you have emailed us asking about the weather. It's the rainy season. We're not around a thermometer but I'm guessing it hasn't been over 70 degrees since we've arrived. Today we wore our jackets to church. It was probably in the upper 50s or lower 60s.

Nevertheless, this afternoon we went swimming in the outdoor pool. The Hilton has this figured out. Their swimming pool is the temperature of bath water. You can literally see the steam rising off the water.

5 Comments:

At 7:03 PM , Blogger Traci said...

I am so glad you are having a wonderful time! We are praying for every day. I'm sooo excited about tomorrow!
In other news, it was over 90 degrees here today and we missed you and your girls in our pool!

 
At 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am LOVING reading about your trip day by day; it makes me look forward to our trip! God speed!

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger The Elliott Family said...

Thanks for the weather update...I leave Saturday to Addis, too. All I have for my little girl is summer stuff! I'd better find some sweaters or windbreakers or something.

Keep posting...I am hanging on every word!

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger Bekah's Granny said...

We are praying for you all. Today is such a big day for your family. Your bloggs are so great to read it brings this process of adopting your girls so real! Looking forward to pic's of today!

Diane T.

 
At 8:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are excited about your first meeting with the girls. You are on our minds and in our prayers as we prepare to leave tomorrow to meet our boys for the first time too. Thanks for sharing on your blog as you are on your journey.

Donna & Kevin S.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home