Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day 6 - End of the Day

The day is through but I just had to throw a few more pictures and videos onto the blogsite. When we left the orphanage with the girls today the director pulled us aside and told us how lucky we were to be bringing these girls into our lives. She talked about how kind, disciplined, well-behaved, and loving they were. As we drove away several of the nannies were visibly having difficulty. At least one was crying.


After spending an entire day with Neti and Meke I can understand why. They brighten up a place with their sweet spirit, their giggles, and their smiles. It's hard to believe they lost their parents recently.


I have to start with their giggles. Here are two video samples - Neti, then Meke.












Add those giggles to the pictures below and you can only imagine how much fun bedtime was!



3 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Blogger Traci said...

How precious! I can not begin to tell you how excited I am for you all! What a blessing that has been added to your family!

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I can see what you mean about the giggles. I'm sure there will be more to come! :-)

 
At 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooo sweet in the bubble-yum shirts :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home