Saturday, May 05, 2007

Super Sisters

I should have posted this earlier in the week. On Thursday Bethany and Kailey started the series of immunizations necessary for them to travel with us to Ethiopia. They each received two shots in each arm. Evidently, these shots hurt! BAD. By Thursday evening neither of them could even lift their arms. Bethany was hurting enough that she stayed home from school on Friday. This is a kid who won't ever miss anything.

Not looking forward to my visit to the health department next week!

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM , Blogger Susy Q said...

Ugh!! How awful that they got those side effects! My family will be traveling in the next month or so to get my baby sis, and I got my shots last week. Except for heavy arms for a day or two, I didn't experience any pain or irritation. At least you know that the shots are for a good cause!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home